Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
econotes Refillable Gel Pen
The erasable ink of econotes erasable pens allows you to write, draw and erase as many times as you want.
The thermosensitive gel ink is erased by friction using the eraser tip unwearable present at the end of your pen.
The friction effect allows you to increase the temperature of the ink to over 70°C and erase your notes.
Refillable very easily with the refills available on our site.
Suitable for synthetic paper, wood paper supports.
Even more efficient with your econotes reusable notebook
Ultra-resistant paper of your econotes reusable notebook allows you to erase your writings several hundred times without altering the quality of the paper.
Permanently and easily erase your writing with a slightly damp cloth. The paper for your econotes is waterproof unlike wood paper which cannot permanently erase your notes (the ink reappears at a temperature of -10°C when erased by friction or heat)
You can also quickly erase your notes with a hair dryer.
Econotes refillable friction gel pens are available in four colors:
1. Q: How to use your econotes Erasable & Refillable Pen?
2. Q: How long does the ink take to dry?
A: As your reusable notebook is made of synthetic paper, we suggest waiting 10 to 15 seconds for the ink to be completely dry.
3. Q: Does the pen have an eraser?
A: The gel pen has a special eraser that only erases the ink.
4. Q: The gel pen is dry/not working…
A: Put your pens in the freezer for around thirty minutes.
They should work normally after a few minutes.
5. Q: How to erase effectively when the ink has been dry for several weeks?A: 1. Heat the ink using a hair dryer.
2. Let the page cool for a few minutes.
3. Use a damp cloth to erase the last visible traces of ink.